Coalition for Higher Ambition
The Coalition for Higher Ambition is a unique and unprecedented gathering of businesses, investor groups, local and regional authorities, trade unions and civil society groups, standing together to advocate for the EU ramp up its climate action. Organisations joining the Coalition for Higher Ambition represent major stakeholders from across Europe and a cross section of the European economy, demonstrating the breadth and depth of the call for climate leadership.
In order to address the climate crisis, CAN Europe joins forces with a wide array of stakeholders, representing some of the leading economic and social actors at the forefront of driving the much-needed transition in Europe and ensures the dialogue among these climate progressive non-state actors in the Coalition for Higher Ambition.
- Coalition Letter on the Fit for 55 Package, May 2021
- Statement from the Coalition for Higher Ambition on the EU 2030 Climate Target
- Open Letter on the Cohesion-Policy for Climate Neutrality
- Joint letter to the new Commissioners ahead of the announcement of the European Green Deal programme
- Climate Action Call ahead of the European elections in 2019
- Open letter from the Coalition for Higher Ambition ahead of the European Council in March 2019
- Coalition for Higher Ambition’ calls upon the EU to step up at COP24 in 2018